Recreational Insurance provides coverage for a variety of vehicles including golf carts, ATV’s, dirt bikes, snowmobiles, RVs, jet skis, boats, classic cars and more.
Whether you’re on the lake, the trail, or are just relaxing in the great outdoors, you don’t want to worry about whether or not your insurance policy has you completely protected.
The Fite Agency will help you protect your investment and focus on having fun by providing you with specialized insurance for your specialized vehicles.
It is important to be aware that most specialized vehicles are not covered under standard home or auto insurance policies, especially when these vehicles are operated outside of your own property. What’s more, many state, national or other public parks in Texas require that specialty vehicle riders be properly insured.
Are your off-road toys covered? Contact the Fite Agency today to talk about:
● Golf cart insurance
● ATV (all-terrain vehicle) insurance
● Dune buggy insurance
● Dirt bike insurance
● Snowmobile insurance
● Any other motorsports vehicle insurance
Wondering what you can do to keep your rates low? Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. Here are some tips:
1. Own more than one specialty vehicle. Some insurance providers will give you a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle.
2. Drive carefully. If you have any driving violations or claims on your insurance policy, it is likely that your rates will be higher.
3. Choose your specialty vehicle carefully. Some models of snowmobiles, dirt bikes, ATVs or other off-road vehicles typically cost more to insure because they are considered to be more aggressive machines.
Good Coverage. Great Times
The following is a quick list of some of the options included in most boat, jet ski, dirt bike, ATV, golf cart, RV and other specialty vehicle insurance policies:
● Collision coverage – this will pay for qualified damages to your vehicle if it is in a collision with an object or another vehicle.
● Property damage liability coverage – this coverage insures you against qualified damages you may cause to someone else’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also give you a legal defense for such claims in the event that another party files a lawsuit against you.
● Bodily injury liability coverage – this option protects you from certain damages in the event that you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. In addition, this coverage may provide you with a legal defense in the event that another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
● Comprehensive physical damage coverage – this pays for covered losses that are a result of incidents other than a collision, such as vandalism, theft or fire.
Worried that you’re not covered when you hit the trail? Talk to us today to find out how you can get the best motorsports insurance for the best price.